Examples of tasks we can assist on, depending on the Personnel role the motivated person mentioned.
- Assistance in the submission of grants (e.g., writing of templates, contacting the different funding sources).
- Assistance in the launch of crowdfunding campaigns (e.g., promoting the project through social media).
- Assistance in the accounting process (e.g., establishing a budget, overseeing it).
- Assistance in the management of the “materials” OSF repository (e.g., making sure that the different material documents are up to date, uploading the material documents on OSF)
- Assistance in the training of collection teams on how to recruit and collect (special) participants (e.g., preparing tutorial documents such as videos or plain text)
- Assistance in the training of collection teams on how to carry out study procedure (e.g., preparing tutorial documents such as videos or plain text)
- Assistance in the teaching of some technical knowledge about the study procedure to the collection teams (e.g., preparing tutorial documents such as videos or plain text)
- Assistance in the training of the collection teams to carry out data processing/cleaning/analysis (e.g., preparing tutorial documents such as videos or plain text)
- Assistance in the development of the necessary software/materials (e.g., writing of scripts)
- Assistance in the management of the “data” OSF repository (e.g., making sure that the different data files are correctly annotated uploading the data files on OSF)
- Assistance in the data storing process (e.g., making sure that the different data are stored in a way that would allow the different analyzes to be performed)
- Assistance in the data annotation process (e.g., making sure that anyone can read and understand the data files)
- Assistance in the drawing of a data release plan (e.g., defining a data-release roadmap)
- Monitoring/updating IRB docs to OSF and checking off in tracking sheet
- Assistance in the IRB-approval-seeking process (e.g., writing of templates, contacting the different IRB instances, assisting the different collection teams in retrieving approval)
- Assistance in the IRB-approval-checking process (e.g., monitoring the IRB status of the different collection teams)
- Assistance in the training of collection teams on how to retrieve consent and debrief participations (e.g., preparing tutorial documents such as videos or plain text)
- Assistance with implementation of the study.
- Assistance with fixing formatting issues in the translated document in order to be able to implement the study on Formr.
- Determining the word count of the study that needs to be translated.
- Assistance with preparing the translation process for the different materials (e.g., defining a list of all language study needs to be translated to, recruitment of translation teams, preparing translation templates, preparing a document to track the progress of each language)
- Assistance with overseeing the different translation teams (e.g., training the different translation teams to the back-translation process, coordinating and checking the work of the translation teams)
- Collaborating on study instructions. Allowing the study lead team to have an unfamiliar eye look over it and make sure it makes sense.
- Assistance with recruiting data collection teams (e.g., getting in touch with different PIs of our network, promoting the project on social media)
- Assistance with reviewing Lab procedural videos.
- Assistance with testing project links to make sure they are running smoothly.
- Assistance with making sure the OSF has all that a lab will need to run participants properly.
- Assistance with providing updates of the project (e.g., answering collaborators questions, giving monthly updates for the newsletter, sharing updates on social media)
- Assistance with retrieving the authors’ affiliation.
- Assistance with creating an author list.
- Assistance with writing Collaboration agreements (e.g., defining the criteria that will make you part of the author list).