The Ethics Review Committee reviews all study submissions and identifies possible ethical challenges imposed by particular projects. They assess the overall ethicality of the proposed research as well as identify possible challenges in getting ethics approval from participating institutions.
- Erica Musser, Florida International University (Chair)
- Michael Mensink, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Cody Christopherson, Southern Oregon University
- Gerit Pfuhl, University of Tromsø
- Kim Peters, University of Queensland